Download the Uniform Residential Loan Application: This is one of the terms used by lenders for the
mortgage loan application form. Another common term is derived from its Fannie Mae
and Freddie Mac form number, 1003, or "ten-oh-three."
You can use this mortgage application to apply
with any lender.
If you do not yet have Adobe Acrobat installed:
- Click Here to Download Adobe Acrobat. You need this for the web
- Install the program following the manufacturers
If you already have Adobe Acrobat installed:
Get A Home Loan Quote
- Return to this page and Download the Uniform
Residential Loan Application.
- Start the Adobe Acrobat reader and open the document
"landform.pdf" from where you saved the download. The Adobe Acrobat
reader may open automatically when you download this document.
- Select File and Print, check
Shrink to Fit. It is best if you use legal sized paper.