Buying a Home in California
To Wrap UpBy Rick Campbell
The above description covers the customary steps in buying and selling a home in California. Most California residential transactions are completed without the assistance of an attorney. However, buyers and sellers who have legal or tax questions are urged to obtain advice from their attorney or tax professional. While the above material is summarized from sources deemed reliable, it is not guaranteed to apply to all transactions, since other conditions may apply, and each real estate transaction has its own unique characteristics.Rick Campbell is a former RE/MAX agent/owner who now designs local real estate information sites.
- The Desert Real Estate Report (Palm Springs, Palm Desert, etc.)
- The Orange Coast Real Estate Report (Orange County, CA)
- The San Diego Coast Real Estate Report
- The Peninsula Real Estate Report (Palos Verdes Peninsula)
- Valley of the Sun Real Estate Reports (Scottsdale/Phoenix)